Business Home Page Get A Quote Our Team Auto Home Life

With all the recent rains some may be experiencing water backup of sewers and drains.  Did you know there is an endorsement that can be added to your home, farm or renter's insurance policy to cover this?  The most common limit is $10,000 but higher limits are available.  If you are unsure if you have this coverage contact your insurance agent and be sure to ask about a higher limit. 
Posted 1:01 PM

Share |

No Comments

Post a Comment
Required (Not Displayed)

All comments are moderated and stripped of HTML.
Submission Validation
Change the CAPTCHA codeSpeak the CAPTCHA code
Enter the Validation Code from above.
NOTICE: This blog and website are made available by the publisher for educational and informational purposes only. It is not be used as a substitute for competent insurance, legal, or tax advice from a licensed professional in your state. By using this blog site you understand that there is no broker client relationship between you and the blog and website publisher.
Blog Archive
  • 2019

View Mobile Version
Home Page Our Products Our Carriers Calculators Newsletters FAQs Videos Glossary Blog